Holiday shopping doesn’t have to be a drag. In fact, we’ve made it easy and fun for you!
Need a Secret Santa gift on a budget? Doing a gift exchange at work or at your family get together? Looking for something unique and different, something thoughtful and interesting for stockings?
No matter what your need is, we’ve got awesome gifts for the awesome folks in your life.
Gifts for under $10:
1. Winter Pine and Santa’s Biscuits Bar Soap are a favorite. All natural, made only with the finest ingredients, french milled to last longer, and they smell delightful. Use in a guest bath, use in the shower, or use in the linen closet, these soaps will be loved. (Seven other fragrances available) $9.95
2. Exfoliating Loofa Soap, handcrafted, All natural and made in the USA. Cleans, Exfoliates, and keeps skin soft. Pink Grapefruit is my favorite fragrance, but there are many to choose from, even one for the guys. $8.95
3. Dips Made in Michigan, these dip mixes are handpicked, using premium
herbs, spices, and freeze dried fruits and vegetables. The Artichoke & Spinach dip is a fan favorite as is the Harvest Pumpkin Dip Mix. You can make the Artichoke & Spinach dip hot or cold, both versions are delicious. Using the Harvest Pumpkin Dip Mix you can create a Pumpkin Fluff that you can serve with pound cake, angel food cake, ginger bread squares. The possibilities are endless. At only $7.99, these dips are sure to be a hit.
4. Ornaments are a perfect way to get anybody in the spirit of Christmas. Give as a gift, use as to dress up your gift, use as napkin ‘rings’ or hang on a wine bottle. At a price point under $10 you can buy a few and still be in budget. Have a kid in college? Tie an ornament around a roll of dollar bills for a gift your college kid will love (and use)! $4.95-$9.95
Gifts for under $15:
1. Jam for foodies. Made in Michigan Wee Bee Jammin Jam is made with the finest ingredients. Everything flavor I have tried has been delicious. I haven’t been disappointed yet. Jazz up more than just toast! Swirl in yogurt or cottage cheese, stir into hot cereal, top off our favorite ice cream, smear on french toast or waffles, use between cake layers for a delicious torte, dollop over soft cheese on crackers… seriously, the possibilities are endless. $9.99 – $13.99
2. Pure Factory Naturals Keep your hands and lips from drying out and cracking with these Made in the USA, all natural Hand Creams and Lip Balms. Keep your nails looking good withthese whimsical emory boards $2.00. The hand creams are available in 4 delicious fragrances; Vanilla Mint, Mango Coconut, Lime Sugar, and Orange Honey. Too bad there isn’t smellivision. I guess you’ll just have to stop in and smell for yourself. $11.99 The Lip Balm is available in four flavors perfect for Christmas; Cranberry, Peppermint, Sugar Cookie, and Hot Chocolate. $4.95.
3. Holiday Socks are warm, cozy, ad fun! Who doesn’t like to keep their tootsies warm? The Festive Toe Socks come in these cute mailbox packages and you can choose from Santa, Penguin,Ugly Sweater, and a Snowman and only $11.99, what a steal! Festive toe socks not your style? No worries! Adult in these ugly sweater socks. Who wouldn’t like these? Buy one for a friend and one for you.$14.95
4. Mug Cakes and Pies, what a treat! You’ve probably heard me mention these before, but I love them. Definitely on my Top 1o Gift List. These are an unexpected little gem. Not something you would think to buy for yourself, but if you’re lucky enough to get one as a gift, you’d know what I was talking about. The ingredients are on the mug itself, and most of the ingredients you will have in your pantry already. You’ll just need to get the secret ingredient for whichever flavor you have. The recipe is on the lid of the box. Fun and easy to make, these make a delicious treat for those evenings that you need a little extra something to make life a little sweeter. $14.95
Gifts for under $25
1. Cookies are must for the season and why not give a gift that keeps on giving. Pair together these festive handmade in Michigan Pot Holder Towels $5.95 with a cookie cutter $4.95 and some Jam $9.99-$13.99 that is Made in Michigan. Sandwich the jam between to sugar cookies for a treat everyone will love. Total Gift ranges between $20.89 and $24.89
2. Holiday Decor, a great gift, these block sets are magical and beautiful, bringing holiday cheer to any home. I have a hard time choosing which I like best, I like them all for different reasons. I like the Cardinal because it makes me think of my Mother. Cardinals are believed to be messengers from the spirits. Being a December baby, I like snowmen and this snowman is bright and fun. It makes me smile just looking at it. The tree blocks have a retro look that I find warm and comforting. Give anyone of these holiday decor block sets and know that you will be making someone very happy! $24.95
3. Snowman Mugs, need I say more? Just look at these and tell me you don’t want one for yourself? The spoon is my favorite part of this mug, it holds onto the rim of the mug! How awesome is that? So fun. The mugs are tall too, at 5-1/2″ H. Great for Hot Cocoa, Tea, Coffee, or Spiked Egg Nog! A great gift for anyone on your list. $24.95
4. Scented Candles Caramel Vanilla, Spiced Cider, and Evergreen Tree will fill any room with Holiday Cheer and at 4″Dia. and 4″H, these 3 wick candles will burn up to 25 hours, consistently and evenly. Create memories with these holiday scented candles. A perfect gift for those that love candles. $21.95
Gifts are thoughtful and unique. Don’t just get your friend or loved one something that they will forget in a weeks time, create a feeling! Create a memory! If you have ever given someone a gift, not a present, a gift, something they didn’t know they wanted, they will remember it forever.
Find that awesome gift at 3Winks for that awesome person(s) in your life.
Remember, if you need help figuring out what that perfect awesome gift is, I can help. I have so many ideas and I am confident we can figure it out together. Holiday shopping doesn’t have to be stressful. Make it fun again, shop at 3Winks gift shop.